Originally Posted by 16bore
Or maybe that billions and billions have been spent to enslave blacks even more? Pandering carpetbaggers didn’t just go away.

Has it ever occurred to you that slaves were essentially “turned out” like cattle after the war? How about the 200 year “head start” that the “white race” had in a country built with essentially free labor? So build subsidized housing...have a look at who OWNS it, not who’s living there.

Of course then there’s the years of “no colored’s” in certain bus seats, restaurants, etc, etc. I reckon that shouldn’t make a difference either.

You really are a dumb phuqqin racist idiot. I hope you don’t have children.

Wait a minute....I've heard Africa was the cradle of civilization. That means they had a head start, no? They were slave owners before Columbus found a new world, right? Who's on first?

This chitt is really confusing, but I agree with KWFA even if he is a youngster. Well mostly anyway. Mike Jordon was good, Eddie Murphy was funny, those other two were azzholes.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain