Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by TimZ
Here ya go Piddler, stew on this:

- Liz Harrington,RNC
December 02, 2019

While Democrats work tirelessly on endless impeachment in search of a crime, President Trump is delivering.
In the 10 weeks since the Democrats’ partisan inquisition began, the Trump administration broke ground on new border wall in the Rio Grande Valley, the busiest sector in the nation, and border apprehensions dropped in October for the first time in seven years. But that’s not all. The administration finalized a new transparency rule to lower hospital and insurance costs; negotiated a cease-fire in Syria; secured a major trade concession with China on intellectual property; flipped the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals with Republican-appointed judges; saw African American unemployment hit another record low; collected 882,919 pounds of unused prescription drugs to fight opioid addiction; and saw the stock market hit multiple new highs.
Oh, and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead.
What did the Democrats accomplish? We’ll wait.

The trolls know all of this, but facts don't matter in their world. Quit arguing with idiots...DON"T FEED THE TROLLS!

Sorry, I actually enjoy thrashing these idiots when they show up and spew nonsense...…….and it's good practice for when I see my liberal sister at Christmas!