Yeah, nothing like hunting with the old 45ACP. LOL

If I was suppressing to hunt with subs, I’d have other considerations.....but I’d doubt a 194 sub will kill as consistently fast as any 110 Barnes or 125 NBT at 2200+ out of a 16” tube...they kill fast, if not instantly. Slooooow bullets are just fast arrows, IME....short range and/or walk the blood trail.

I’m really not a 300BLK fan boy of any sort, and I think a 6.8 is far better for hunting....as is the Grendel, or in some types of hunting, a 223. The BLK is the easiest way to have a 30 caliber for short range hunting in an AR. A 7.62x39 done right is probably better, in most ways, too. It’s just not as ‘easy’ as the blackout. The BLK offers a lot to women and kids with regard to minimized blast and recoil. I’m not likely to shoot much with subs and a suppressor outside of varmints and hogs. Everything else will be supers....suppressed or not. If that’s your bag, go nuts.....but I’ll never buy that subs will kill better than full house loads, no matter how much the sub might expand at the <1k FPS it’s likely to impact at.