Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Looks like it was $814.20 That is $407.10 before takes per pay period.

$407.10 divided by 160 hours would be $2.54 an hour! frown But don't forget I still have to give back my share to Uncle Sam!

You worked 160 hours per pay period?? Did you walk uphill 5 miles both ways to school in the snow also? šŸ˜

$814.20 divided by 160 hours is roughly $5.08 per hour....you were making twice as much as you thought you were. šŸ˜‚

A 160 hour work period is on the light side actually. If you knew anything about 30 plus year old CH53D's and the man hours required to keep them up at a 85% mission capable level you would no my facts are correct! But nice try!!!! No I didn't walk up hill to school it was a relatively flat walk, though it did snow often in the winter. I always preferred bumper skiing to walking.

Itā€™s simple math sport.....you could show me where Iā€™m wrong based on your numbers but I suppose itā€™s more exciting for you to act like a petulant little girl and go off the handle sending angry PMā€™s. šŸ˜‚.

I donā€™t know why your insecurities are constantly on display but Iā€™m sure theyā€™re well founded. You could ā€˜splain your math if it matters that much to you but you should know that I really donā€™t give afuck nor did I mean to upset you.... I got a chuckle out of your PM and it seems that I unknowingly and unintentionally struck a nerve by my post. šŸ˜‚.

Itā€™s really not a big deal.....but apparently it is for you so if it makes you feel better then youā€™ll sleep easier tonight knowing that Iā€™ve already forgotten about your tantrum. šŸ‘

I understand why youā€™ve been reduced to mail-order brides/girlfriends/boyfriends, etc.

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~