Originally Posted by GeoW
Many individuals, many characters, all one of a kind. Most had a following of supporters. Those no longer here pretty much fell out of favor with the entire FIRE.

Variety makes the world go round!

g

You mean Boggy Creek Ranger and guys like that? If you’d ever read many of his post, you’d know who I’m talking about. James has a way of looking at life, and a way with words that’s sorely missed around here. I’m proud to count him among my friends, and I wish he was still here.
We’re missing a lot of folks who I thought of as friends, who got fed up with the BS and the trolls. Some are gone to the big campfire in the sky, but there’s an awful lot who just gave up.
As I said, I’ve picked up an awful lot of info and how to and stuff like that. Rickster’s got a great thing going here, and there’s still quite a few I enjoy following and talking to. It’s changed, and not for the better, but I figure I lose more by leaving. Like I said, you gotta sort through the crap, but it’s usually worth it.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden