Originally Posted by Orion2000
Left Hand dominant. Right eye dominant. Have always shot from Left Side. Never from the right side. No intentions of trying.

Had one obnoxious Hunter Ed instructor harass me into trying a shotgun RH one time. Hit one out of five birds. After 50 years of LH muscle memory, one of the most unnatural feeling things that I have tried.

To the OP's original question... "If money were no issue.." I would find a Pete Grisel type machinist gun builder to build a Left Hand Kimber Ascent action, fit a 6.5CM / .270 barrel to it. Then commission Duane Wiebe / David Christman / Lee Helgeland to build a very lean, open, Dakota style stock using a straight grained piece of walnut with nice mineral lines in it. Done... Sell everything else except the LH .22LR and the LH Benelli, and go hunt...

HA! You could never get down to one big game rifle and be happy. You would secretly be buying rifles and hiding them like the rest of us.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.