Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by codybrown
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
As others have stated, Montanas in 25-06 are becoming very hard to locate. You might want to bid on the one on GB. There's about 10 hrs left, but I see there's at least one bid so far.

The original price started at $1050 and he just dropped it yesterday to $900. Sometime overnight someone placed a bid on it. I've been watching it all along and wish it had a "buy it now" price on it. I plan on bidding on it as it gets closer to ending time, hopefully I can get it for a decent price. There's also new 280AI on gunbroker for $1100 which are very tempting. When you factor in the free shipping on those ones it's an even better deal. Even paying the $900 starting bid and $40 shipping, that puts you within $150 of a new rifle.

One can usually PM the seller and make an offer.

That has yet to work in my personal experience. But, maybe my offers have been too low or even offensive. The auction in question also has an active bidder.

Yea...if there's a bid and no reserve, it's already basically sold. The only question now is if it will sell for more than the minimum bid.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless