Best bang for the buck is tough. How to reduce premiums is easier, What have you done to mitigate their risk?
A safe as we all know is slim protection in a bad fire, so why the safe? Theft.
Although with enough time they can be defeated. So you have to cut their time down. How, reduce hidden/obscured entrance points. Crooks don’t like being visible. I put solar powered motion lights so if anyone comes in the yard at night a light somewhere will come on illuminating the area(even with the power out).
Monitored alarm for heat/smoke, water leaks and intrusion. If they come in a window motion detectors will get them. Jimmy the door, got ya there too. Have a 150 dB siren inside and outside which will pizz the neighbors off till cleared, but someone would be stupid to stick around after the 15 seconds delay sets em off. So check intrusion off.
Fire hydrant within 100 ft, fire house 2 blocks away. As above heat/smoke and water leak detectors which are monitored even when the alarm isn’t armed.
Sprinkler systems due to cost and upkeep is quite spendy. 1 head wouldn’t justify the cost of installation, annual inspections, testing and monitoring. Constant water pressure is a must as all sprinkler systems have a flow switch alarm and a low pressure alarm. Downside is that you physically have to shut the water off at the main to stop a leaky head or one that has popped especially if your flow switch isn’t monitored . So excess water damage is a big consideration.
Have I stopped a determined thief or a fire? No, but I have reduced my risk and the insurance company’s risk a lot and that risk is what will determine your cost.

Swifty