When I posted this morning, I was thinking the whole marketing fervor and follow-up dissapointment during the live announcement today was funnier than the actual pistol itself. Let me start this by saying I own and carry Glocks regularly (had one on my hip for a 10hr patrol day today and even have a 22LR conversion kit for my G21), but the marketing team should have just announced this with minimal fanfare instead of promising everyone a revolutionary change in Glock's line-up. It'll make for a nice novelty for those who want a similar sized trainer, but revolutionary it is not. When I watched the live announcement this morning on FB, the vast majority of the replies were of significant disappointment (of the 987 or so replies I saw being typed during the live announcement, only 3 were positive comments and many of the other comments were hilarious.... hence my misguided attempt at humor here this morning). Everyone was expecting somethiing BIG from all of the over the top lead-up to the announcement, so when Glock announced a rimfire, very few Glock fans were happy. Glock has a history of not listening to their biggest fan base and just releasing what they want instead of what their buyers want. Anyone who follows their history for new releases know they regularly under-deliver the product compared to the hype. Not knocking the pistol, it'll probably work as designed if kept clean and I'm sure folks will buy a few of these, but I don't think they'll be huge sellers. I may be wrong, it's happened once before. grin

Last edited by Stump Buster; 12/10/19.