Originally Posted by J23
Seems to be the way of most everything now..

I picked up a second Traditions Crockett from Midway last year for the kid. The one I have from over ten years ago is gorgeous. The fit and finish on the new one looked like chit. It went back, I didn't bother with a replacement.

Prices go up, quality down.

The little .32 Crockett is one I’ve wanted for quite sometime, They are a Neat Looking Little Rifle 👍 A guy here in town was telling me about having a Brand new one, He finally brought it by for me to look at, I wouldn’t have wanted his! Fit n Finish was BY FAR The worst i have ever Seen on ANY Muzzleloader. I immediately suspected it was a Kit and he done a Crappy Job putting it together? Nope, it was a Factory Rifle that came that way, He had ordered it from somewhere? The Gun wouldn’t even Fire for the Guy the First time out, he had to go back home and Work on it

It isn’t like the little Crockett Rifle is Cheap either, 500 Bucks at Midway right now.

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown