I was at the Spotsy meeting last night in chambers...Great turnout! We had 5 lib whackadoodles speak.... the first was a fat, dumpy bitch with a "proud democrat" sweatshirt on...she was sanwhiched between Nick Freitas and Bryce Reeves...she looked really bad following Nick!
Later, there was a guy, dressed in black with some real tinfoil hat ideas about Heller, SCOTUS,and the NRA. When his time expired, they cut his mic, and he wouldn't leave the podium....lady deputy came over to usher him away so others could speak. Jagoff raised his hands screaming "don't touch me...don't shoot....don't touch me!" Then he side stepped the deputy, and rushed the bench...screamed something at the two supervisors and threw his speech papers at Tim and Dave(supervisors Ross and McLaughlin) then two really BIG deputies grabbed him and removed him from the room! The deputies got a standing ovation!
We passed it 7-0 and our sheriff issued a great and reassuring statement....not quite as good as Scott's, but almost equally reassuring!
We're on a roll in VA.....it's just a shame we had the low voter turnout that got us in this mess to start with.......