Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Theeck
I don’t believe those population numbers but even if I did, they were throughout Europe not just in Germany. Jews from Poland, Ukraine, Russia, etc. all had the ability to fight the Nazis with weapons and it didn’t stop them.

Keep in mind that the German Jews were a hated minority. There was an official propaganda campaign that had been going on for years before the war and the holocaust. At the core of that campaign was the message that Jews were disloyal to Germany. Taking up arms against the German government would have allowed the Germans to murder them publicly and with the support of the public instead of surreptitiously doing it in camps.

Even with our right to bear arms, a group of citizens with rifles is no match for the U.S. military. I am glad he have the right to attempt to defend ourselves but a few rifles would not be if much use against tanks, fighter jets, drones, guided missiles, and hundreds of thousands of well-trained troops with unlimited resources.

They were disloyal to Germany. They worked in concert to take over and control almost everything, just as they have here.

They were essentially starving the germans out.

Here, they want to take our guns and let the muzzies, blacks and browns take us out.

Correct - you can't turn a country full of smart people against good hardworking honest people . The german people had already had enough of the jews BS underhanded crap when the ball got rolling . A small number of people are waking up after seeing daily for years who the freedom stealing backstabbers are but the masses are brainwashed with the liberal coexist mantra and won't stop riding the fence no matter what .

Come on some of you mouthbreathers - ask why people hate all jews - nobody said anything hating all jews - i prefaced my post with that to slow the coexisters down

Theek ,
It appears you're unfamiliar with 'gorilla warfare' .

Last edited by ol_mike; 12/13/19.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.