Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by Valsdad
jimy,

you're just one of them elitist ice chest snobs! grin

Probably wouldn't shoot a Ruger either, right? MIM parts and all that.

Geno

I have likely bought 10 or more coleman coolers over the years, about 5 years ago I thought I would treat myself to a new "extreme" , one of those nice ones with wheels on one end, it was just what I needed for my beer/fishing/ camping use ! Fast forward, one use the lid breaks off, both hinges break in half, coleman sent me new ones, I never got them on before the handle on the non wheel end broke off, I was told it was not designed for lifting a full cooler, silly me, the last time I used it I found out the plug was broken off and all of the formally ice, was now water in the back of my Suburban, that was the day I gave it and the warm beer away,
I might be a cooler snob but I like my beer cold, and my first pistol when I became of age was a single six, since then I have been a big fan of Rugers', but my love affair with coleman has been badly tarnished.

After an experience like that I'd be out of love too. I've considered a wheeled version at times, but for me, just more things to go wrong.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?