Originally Posted by VaHunter
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I understand that Cooper uses barrels from Wilson (or did), and Wilson is not spoken of highly on this forum. Anyway, every Cooper I have owned (3) has been very accurate. Others seem to have similar results with Cooper and that accuracy could be due to many things but the barrel must be a large part of their success.

Yes they do use Wilson barrels for good reason, they are owned by Wilson (since 2010 IRC). Ole Dan Cooper couldn’t give them things away after it was found out he supported BamBam.

Old Dan Cooper has not been with Cooper for years. I think I will keep my coopers.

Yep since 2008
On October 27, 2008 a USA Today article featuring executives supporting Barack Obama for president was published naming Dan Cooper as a financial supporter of the campaign.[11] Scandal soon erupted across gun-related web forums and blogs when it was made public that Dan Cooper supported a pro-gun control Presidential candidate and had donated several thousand dollars to his campaign. Gun owners and blogs reacted to the news calling for a boycott of his company.[1]
By October 28, 2008 Cooper Firearms released a message on their website, noting that the company itself had not contributed in any fashion, and clarifying Cooper's contributions.[12]
On October 29, 2008 Cooper Firearms updated the message on their website indicating the board of directors asked Dan Cooper to step down as CEO of the company.[13] In an October 30, 2008 article from USA Today Dan Cooper confirmed that he did indeed resign as CEO.[1]

Swifty