Cut to the fhuqking chase,go Vudoo and never look back. Hint. Congratulations?!?

CZ's are schit. Tom's handle is a bonus,but not with a CZ in it. I'd rather S/S RAR in a Boyd's Tactical. CZ mags are epic pieces of fhuqking schit. Hint.

The Bergara is a poor copy,just like everything else they make. Initial "accuracy" reports and it altogether misses one of the Vudoo's greatest virtues,which is CRF and zero projectile deformation,to or from battery. Hint.

Annie makes some seriously great stuff,but in a well stocked synthetic Repeater,you are talking Vudoo money and Annie mags suck HORRIBLY in comparison. All Vudoo's ship with a topflight S/S aftermarket spout(I went Bartlein on both of mine) and S/S bank Vault receiver. Hint.

There's an 18" Bart' Kukri contour barreled action on The 'Hide now for $1500 Clams,rail and a magazine included. Nab it and if you have to lay up for the stock/M5 DBM...simply do so. I'd not linger. Hint

My Bart' Kukri 18" is in fact a WICKEDLY Amazing Bitch. S/S Shilen 2oz trigger,HEAVY filled MacaMillion Annie Sillywet,SWFA 5-20x,'horn rings,yada,yada,yada. I probably have a "few" Annie 54's too and Vudoo steals the show. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Some others of the ilk...with my Baby Bart' Specter 18-incher up top,in a MacaMillion Classic(waiting on it's Old Glory version of same to arrive),S/S 2oz Shilen,yada,yada,yada. Hint.

Baby Vudoo happier here. Hint.

Don't fhuqking linger and simply cut to the chase. You will shoot it more than EVERYTHING else you have combined and be grateful at each opportunity,to drive such AMAZING Splendor.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."