Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

The Dems gang-raped this weakling and rode train on his weakling ass.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

I'm in Slinger, WI. I live right next to the high school. Let me know when you want to meet.

Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

I'm in Slinger, WI. I live right next to the high school. Let me know when you want to meet.

Your trying to get the campfires biggest coward lowlife dope smoking liberal to meet you for a tuneup.......

Good luck with that!