I recently picked up a used BLR in 358. I have fell in love with the rifle. Anyway I have been loading for it and I have found a load that clover leafs at 100 yards. The load is a grain to a grain in a half off of the max load (depending where you read). The primers look good, the brass looks good. But when extracting the case from the chamber I have to give it a little extra push to get it out. It’s hard to explain. Once it starts it comes out with ease. Maybe it feels worse than it really is trying to extract the case while trying to with the rifle still sitting in the shooting rest and me trying to extract the case using a finger or two on the lever. I had 3 shots left over the other day and I loaded them up and shot them off hand and deliberately tried to aim and shoot the rounds as fast as possible and everything seemed fine. Is it normal to feel/have to give the lever a little extra push to get the case free from the chamber? I haven’t shot a lever action (besides rimfires) since I was a kid. I think I am being paranoid. Before I go finding a new load I’d like someone with more BLR experience to chime in.