I'll keep this short. I have always wanted to go to Africa, by always I mean since I was 5 or 6 years old. One thing or another always in the way. I had finally decided, even started some pretty serious planning to go in 2022, actually taking my wife along as a combination 20th Anniversary/ Honeymoon we could not afford back then trip. That idea sort of fell flat in July '18 when we got the Stage 4 Breast Cancer diagnosis..... I lost her on May 5th of this year.

Africa was also the hunt that Dad and I had always talked about, even sort of made plans for as he built a .338 for himself, I have a .416 Taylor in the safe. But "life" kept getting in the way and while we had some good hunts together they were all USA or Canada. Then age caught up, and some other things more serious.... He turned 90 last February, He died July 22, one year to the day from when Jeni and I got her diagnosis.

Enough of that and I am not waiting around any longer. I AM GOING with M3Taco on the August Tuli Block Botswana Adventure. It will be my 1st trip over, and I already know that it will not be my last. It's been a long year and a half or so, finally found something Positive to try to focus on. Let the FUN begin!

And as M3 said we are 1/2 way to Gerhard's Package 4, who wants to join us?

Kevin

I have "CDO". It is just like "OCD" except the letters are in alphabetical order LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!