Tikka, that bigger Wix filter you show in your pick, is just a Napa/Wix version of the good old Ford FL1A.....like Ford I 6 and V8s has had since the 50s...

I've done changes on the Toyota's 4 .0 V6 ( 2012 range )....for that I use what I use on my old 88 4 Runner... Mobil One Filter from Wally World, its the narrower Ford Filter but almost as long....Ford's number was the Fl 400.... the Mobil One Filter number is # M 209 A.....Mobil One says they are good for 20K.... I've ran a batch of them on my vehicles 15 to 20K... oil analysis with Mobil One Oil ( and Walmart Synthetic Oil), have still come back with good TBN numbers in the 2.5 to 3.5 range... with recommendations to run them 3K more next time and send them in for analysis...

those filters are $10 at Walmart.....that is where I purchase my oil and filters.. always synthetic...

so far on the high mileage vehicles I drive, 280K on the Pilot, and 570K on the old 22 RE in the 4 Runner...

in the type of mileage I do, like 30 to 40K a year on the Pilot, and now will be also putting 30K a year on the 4 cylinder Camry I picked up...

For those that hate 20 wt oils, look on Mobil One's site and they have the spec for the oil at 32 degrees F, and 212 degrees F.....
Mobil also makes a 0 W 30 and also a 0 w 40....the specs on the 0 w 40, its one hell of tough oil, viscosity index of 186, and TBN of 11.0 or 12.0

Test 0 W 20 in a high mile 94 Camry, with 300K on it, to 350K on it... its consumption was no more or less than 5W40 diesel truck oil....Delvac Mobil One.
20K oil changes with good analysis after sending in to Blackstone...still usuable TBN, and other items within specs...

change valve covers every 50K, which I am ridiculed for around here,. each time show that those 20K oil changes still have zero sludge or varnish build up....

so Mobil One and 10K oil changes with those Mobil One filters, analysis says that the oil can go twice that mileage and more....

That 94 Camry had 350K when I gave it to a gal I knew in need of a car for her and her 3 kids....at 400K, it was stolen by some local meth heads and totaled by running it off the road and down a steep bank....the motor out lasted the car sadly due to that...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez