I’m all for conserving fuel and finding new forms of fuel, but these idiots want to destroy our way of life and our prosperity, all in the name of climate change.
Wind and solar are not the answer, yet. Maybe in a few years we’ll be able to transmit and store it more cheaply and efficiently, but right now it’s not viable for mass population centers. If it weren’t for government subsidies, there’d be no demand at all.
The more i study it and read about it, the more I think this global warming/climate change is just a scam for taxes and what globalist call “Sustainable Development”. If you’ve done your homework on Agenda 21, you know it a nice way of saying population control.
They want us all living in concentrated government run cities. At least the ones that aren’t labeled “undesirable” and liquidated. Communism on a global scale.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden