Bought one of those about 3 years ago and can agree that it really seems right on these. The factory supplied Marble's tang sight wobbles a bit front to back so I replaced it with a Lee Shaver "Economy Soule" which works very well on that.

.38-55 is a neat caliber to play with but bore diameter can be .377 to .379 or even larger on many models. The Winchester (Miroku) is .375 which is fortuitous since it will shoot jacketed .375 bullets into very small groups although I mostly use cast sized to .377". Loading die companies aren't real forthcoming about what diameter expander die they provide in their .38-55 sets but the RCBS Cowboy dies come with two different diameter expanders which is nice.

The old style curved buttplate isn't too bad at .38-55 levels but wouldn't want to shoot one much in .45-70. I took mine to a Schuetzen match where you fire 50 rounds plus sighters and that was as much fun as I cared to have even with the .38-55 shooting 250 grain bullets at 1700 fps. The red mark on my shoulder didn't go away for about 3-4 weeks.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!