All:

I have an excellent condition Ruger Ultra Light M77 Mark II 243 Win in stainless and the black synthetic stock for sale. This is not the boat paddle version. Rifle comes with a silver 3-9 Swift scope in duplex and Ruger silver rings. Scope also has Butler Creek scope covers. This rifle has the 20 inch pencil barrel. Unknown round count but I suspect very low due to the excellent condition.

This is an excellent light to carry and quite handy rifle. Perfect for a new shooter/hunter. Or someone who wants an all weather, light package with mild recoil.

Rifle will be shipped in a brand new hard plastic gun case with a cardboard box over it. It will be shipped USPS Priority. 3 day no fire inspection for returns. If returning, buyer pays shipping back but I highly doubt that will happen with this rifle. PM works best for questions. Can only ship to an FFL. I am not an FFL so make sure your FFL accepts rifles from a non-FFL.

This is a great all weather do it all package. I can email pictures so PM me your email address.

$575 plus the actual cost of shipping.

God bless....

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.