Concrete would be great if budget allows, though I’ve pretty much only used them on city street type jobs myself.

I’ve set lots and lots of corrugated steel pipes in driveways and on ranch roads, have not seen problems here with them deteriorating quickly. Steel is what most anyone here would use on a rural project, And these are galvanized steel, not aluminum. Concrete end treatments are always nice to prevent crushing. We typically use pre fab ends now up to 24” as they’re usually cheaper than having them poured in place. But if you could wait until you have a concrete crew onsite for other work they may pour the ends for a reasonable price. In that case use the corrugated sloped ends. The pre fab concrete ends are heavy, I believe the 24” 6:1 sloped ends are around 5000#.

As mentioned ADS corrugated poly pipe is good also, it’s stout stuff. I use it often for buried drain lines and to sleeve PVC water lines under roads. I’ve only used it for culvert pipe on a few small drives where a 10” pipe was all that was desired, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work fine for 18-24” culvert if that’s what you want.

PVC is no bueno for culverts, it will shatter easily