do a little more research before you make assumptions

Form 5 transfers are free( this is the form needed to transfer a NFA item to a heir) with a trust they are already listed and it saves you doing this paperwork. The suppressors still reside at the residence on the form 4 in a safe storage state.

So no. There won’t be another 200$ tax stamp. Form 5’s take about 30-60 days currently

https://www.esilencers.com/passing-nfa-items-down-to-your-heirs-without-a-trust/

The beauty of trusts is that I own 6 suppressors, and my wife or brother can legally hunt or shoot with them whenever they want without me being present. Without a trust you must be present at all times. When my kids are old enough so can they. There will be no paperwork for my family to do when I die. I have 3 small kids. If my wife wants to sit and hunt with one and me a different one they can still shoot there rifles suppressed.

If you have a family to leave them to or who will be using them at any point then do a trust. If it’s just you and don’t have any situations where someone else will use them without you do individual. It’s simple really

There are still trust loopholes despite Obama 41f. If you wait till the cans are all back then add people to the trust much easier. If your buying more later on you amend and take them off then put back after tax stamp approved

The sparrow had too much first round pop for me. Especially on a pistol or semi auto rifle. There are better choices available now for pretty much the same money. I went with dead air mask as it sounded the best of all the ones I tried wether on a pistol, rifle. The rugged also sounded great.