Don't have those kinda issues since I got one of those Dillion pocket swager things from Hanco ( forum member down Texas way)...

I also use a hand primer for anything I put a primer in....ain't going to break something using one of those..
and if by chance I do, its an easy cheap repair with a replacement part...
Originally Posted by K22
Had the same thing happen with Hornady brass in 6.5 Creedmore. Switched to Rem 9 1/2 and no more problem.

back when I was less experienced at the reload bench... and was self taught... ( lot of screw ups, but pain is the worlds best teacher),,,, I had issue with Federal 223 brass ( range pick up as always).. but Winchester primers seemed to have the softest sides, so they would go in easier with the hand primer than any other primers to include Remington...

I need to try me some Lapua 22.250 brass.. and see if they are as tough as ya hear claimed...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez