Originally Posted by jimy
I lived and worked in Odessa for years, the "deer lease" was my first experience at Texas deer hunting, it consisted of ten or twelve corn feeders on timers, set to go off at half hour intervals, us "hunters" could chose to sit and watch one of these feeders, or ride around in the back of a truck with a bench seat bolted to a rack in the back, the trucks were the most comfortable because you had a cooler beside you and the view changed as you changed feeders, there was no special equipment needed.

I have hunted 10 other states for everything from doves and grouse to mule deer and elk from Tennessee to Wyoming and no where was anything like what I experienced in Texas. I don't understand why Texans get so redassed over how they kill stuff, it's just not done like that anywhere else in the country, and in most places it's illegal to shoot from a truck or over bait, it's just that simple.

I'm sure everyone in Texas is losing sleep over what your condescending judgements of them are. grin

I have Sandbilly's number around here somewhere, if ya'll want to start a club or something....LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!