Info is simple and can be a do it yourself deal. Look at others for design and include: what, when, where, who, and how much (key words that searchers might use). If online transactions/bookings etc are involved, get professional help which will generate profit for a middle man. Should one not want to go that route then direct potential customers to a phone number listing day/hours it will be tended.

I don't do much bookings with outfitters/guides etc, but prompt communication goes along way toward getting positive reviews from me.

As a for instance:

I booked a fully guided elk hunt for last fall with half due at booking and the balance a month out. Never got word one or receipts with $10K of my funds being exchanged. No communications on where, when etc until the day I was to be in base camp. It was a good experience in the end, but they'll get no better than 3 stars.

On a positive note, we booked a tuna trip and got "good to go" notices a week and then again 2 days out. One day out, they called and the boat was down. That saved us a full day of driving to find out things were a no go upon arrival. We did rebook, and it was a great trip. Even got an e-mail "thank you" at the end. Five stars.

Last, not everyone in the world does face book. Put relevant data where it can be seen without a required log in.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/09/20.

1Minute