Jordan;
Happy New Year to you and yours sir!

As always, you're too kind to a short old guy - but thanks kindly just the same.

We're doing okay for the most part thanks in that my good wife, our girls and their significant others are fine.

There's been a few other hurdles in life - my mother passed last spring Jordan, but as she'd been a dementia patient it was a blessing and answer to prayer that she finally went home. My much loved mother in law is also a dementia patient and looks to have the landing gear down now, but one never knows.

Somehow when the mind looses focus, humans can go into an "auto pilot" sort of mode and aren't as capable of willing themselves to pass into the next life.

This is a personal observation of course Jordan and needs to be taken as such - my medical license is on the wall right beside all the rest of me degrees.... wink

Because for several years I was the HR/Safety Mgr of a local manufacturing plant and as well then looking after aging parents, we got a fairly good cross section with the different areas of medical care locally.

While I can't say what it's like anywhere else, we're lagging far, far behind where we could or should be with senior care here in the Okanagan. That said, I've heard absolute horror stories from folks in the Atlantic provinces, so I don't believe it's a local issue whatsoever.

Thanks again sir and all the best to you and yours in 2020.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/11/20.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"