We have much less here than you would find at the stores in the US.

We only have a handful of barrel makers, and they are mostly small shops. We have no bullet makers, but do have a few custom bullet makers. No scope manufacturers. No ammunition makers. Our powder maker, IMR, sends it all to the US. IMR is owned by Hodgdon. No stock companies like Boyds.

We buy dies, presses, powder, primers, bullets, cases and other reloading equipment and components from the US mostly. Certain times of the year can be difficult to buy items. They aren't widely available. Often, even the US owned companies like Bass Pro or Cabelas that have stores up here do not stock much. For example, I cannot find a Ruger American 6.5 Grendel rifle up here. There are always shirts and fishing tackle available, but stocks are low or non-existent for firearms/target shooting equipment.

To alleviate the bullet problem, you have seen me post about buying the equipment to make my own. I have also brought bullets in from Reloading International in Oregon.

Slings, hunting clothes, hats, etc.are imported.

There are some good stores here that stock what they can, but it is nothing like down south.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]