Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by davidlea
After using most of the bino pouches out there I have settled on the Badlands magnetics and believe they are the best option by a good bit. You can wear the Gunfighters Kenai holster under them and it works out very well. I spent a week or so trying this out (the pistol was a S&W mdl 69) and was extremely pleased with the set up. No compromise accessing the pistol and no binding or "dig in" at all.

Wore this while carrying an Eberlestock J1 pack loaded medium heavy. I like the HPG snubby pack and use mine mostly to carry a S&W mdl 60 but even with the smaller revolver it tends to dig in more than I like and it's more difficult to draw the pistol, also a greater chance of flubbing the draw (in my experience). The big advantage of the HPG is concealment of course.

It looks like the Razco holster may ride a bit low for what I prefer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]imagehosting

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]homestyle cooking restaurants

That looks like a massive clusterf_ck to me. If it works for you that is great. But I'll stick to FHF and Razco. Straps on top of straps just isn't comfortable, add the backpack to it and that is a huge no thank you.

Thanks for your input, use what works for you. I know a clusterf when I see or use one and this isn't.

Golden............