I saw it last night. I thought the movie was very good - one they didn't introduce some stupid love interest into the movie or some side story to make the story more layered and secondly they didn't try to build up these characters into some super human effort. The movie is solely focused start to finish on two men asked to deliver orders thru enemy lines and the difficulties they face. The camera angles are amazing, you'll never see a movie filmed like that.

It also throws you a pretty significant twist about 1/3 of the way into the movie. Just for the plot and story, I wouldn't think its worth going to a theater to see, but for the ...I guess the word is ,cinematography , you'll want to see it on a giant screen.

No bullshit 3D effects or CGI (as far as I could tell, I'm sure its there for battle fields but almost all the movie is tight shots. )

My favorite shot was probably the most subtle as they walk around this pond created by a mortar blast and the camera follows them at water level over the pond as they walk. Its a really cool effect.

one major hole I thought which won't give anything away since its in the previews - they show planes throughout the movie, why not fly the message over enemy lines and land the plane 100 feet from the Colonel?

Last edited by KFWA; 01/15/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings