Broom, that is a tough question for stock pics for 2020. It is record high again today , I think. I am fully vested and will stay that way. However, I am not putting anything else in till my SEP in April. I will likely put it in a multi sector bond fund . the ticker is PONAX. It is also about high right now but pays dividends monthly and pays 5% yearly in divies. During the 2008 cars it went down about 10% in price but gave back 5% in dividends. I dont think you can beat that . The price goes for between $12.00 and $ 12.10 . It was 12.09 today . It does not charge a load through Fidelity and doubt it does through Van. or Scott ECT. I just dont think the market is going to keep going up and a pullback is due. its been over a year now since we had over 10%. I would like to see a 10 % correction . A fidelity gov. fund pays 1.47% and can withdraw anytime . Spraxx is the ticker , I think.

Last edited by ihookem; 01/15/20.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23