I have bought too many rifles in the past few years and now it is time to let some go. Satisfaction guaranteed.
#1 - Legendary Arms Works (LAW) in 300 WM. I bought this from a Campfire member with the thought of going on an elk hunt this fall. Knee problems have forced me to cancel the hunt. For sale for $1250.
#2 - Legendary Arms Works in 280ai. I bought this one because I liked my LAW in 6.5 CM so much, but I have never used the 280ai. For sale for $1350.
#3 - (SPF) CLR/NULA in 7x57. I bought a Colt Light Rifle in 270 Win several years ago and sent it to Melvin Forbes to work his magic. Melvin rebarreled it, restocked it and upgraded the trigger as well as rechambering to 7x57.
This is one of the lightest hunting rifles I own. It will shoot 120gr, 240gr and 160gr handloads to virtually the same point of impact. For sale for $1500.
#4 - Winchester model 70 Compact in 7-08. I bought this for my grandson, but have since gone a different route. This rifle is in excellent condition and is for sale for $850.
#5 - TriStar model TT15 O/U 12ga Trap Gun. I bought this shotgun with the thought of shooting some trap at our local sportsman's club. I shot approximately 8 rounds (200 total shots) and trap is just not my thing. The shotgun is in excellent condition, with box, and is for sale for $950.
All prices include shipping within CONUS and as stated earlier, with satisfaction guaranteed. I can send pics via text or email to any interested parties.
Questions are welcome, but the first "I will take it" followed by a PM gets these fine rifles and shotgun.
Payment by either USPS MO or personal check with time to clear. No PayPal.
Thanks for looking.
donsm70

Last edited by donsm70; 01/17/20.

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association