Make no mistake, sooner or later the leftist are gonna try to take your guns. Doesn’t matter if every county in every state passes a sanctuary, as soon as they get control, they’ll try to disarm you.
They want total control over all aspects of your life. I’m not pretending to be a prophet. I’m telling you the gospel truth. You, your ideals and your beliefs, are a threat to the rule that they intend to unleash. You will be disarmed, you will be re-educated, and you will be silenced or liquidated.
Communism cannot survive an informed population any more than it can survive an armed population. If they can’t control you, they’ll kill you. It ain’t rocket science.
The demographics are shifting. We, and our republic, are on borrowed time. I thought they’d wait another 10 or 20 years till us dinosaurs died out, but they’re getting in a hurry.
County sheriffs, local cops maybe on our side. Even some of the state cops, but they’re gonna have to choose pretty soon if that paycheck and their pension is worth their soul.
The people pushing this agenda are willing to start a civil war. They don’t give a rat’s rectum, if it kills half of us. In battle or in gas chambers matters not to them.
This is about global control and sustainable development. Tell me I’m wrong and I need tin foil.
You wanna bet you life and your kids lives?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden