Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Panacur C (Fenbendazole) dog dewormer works for some, helps others, but not everyone.

My doctor mentioned that. After they cut out half my colon of course.

My little brother had stage 4 cancer. 5% chance to live a year. Surgery was not a option. He started taking horse wormer. 90 days after starting tumors were reduced 90%. Two surgery’s later no cancer found

all of the -zole drugs, metronidazole, febendazole, etc. are anti parasitic, some like febendazole have something to do with there chemical structure that is allowing it to "get to the cancer"

it will be interesting to follow the trail

Johns Hopkins University is currently in Phase 1 clinical trials of the chemical cousin of fenbendazole, namely: mebendazole, to treat glioblastoma (brain cancer). That study will not formally be completed until September 2020.

What you do have for fenbendazole is a growing mountain anecdotal evidence that it can be effective in treating, and in many cases, actually curing cancer. Unfortunately, that is NOT the same as a clinical test or trial. However, at this point hundreds of people are either lying in terms of having their cancer successfully treated or cured, or this anti-parasite drug is actually having a HUGE and POSITIVE effect on many different types of cancer. At a ridiculously cost effective price point!

With said, from the relevant research, it appears that these antelminthic (anti-parasite) drugs basically work in three (3) ways: 1. They are cellular microtubular destabilizing agents that impair cancer division/reproduction; 2. They increase the body's natural cancer killing p53 gene; and 3. They inhibit glucose (sugar) metabolism in cancer cells. The end result: cancer cell death.