Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I was part of a desegregation experiment in high school where white students, from predominantly white schools, were bussed across town, at the direction of the federal government, to predominantly negro schools. The idea was that the infusion of "white culture" would help defuse the "thug, immoral and lazy negro culture strain" that had resulted in dilapidated neighborhoods, alcoholism, drug use, crime, and an explosion of unwed mothers.

I personally witnessed the non-verbal "posturing" of one negro toward another, that invariably led to physical violence. This phenomenon is perhaps bred into negro children, obviously from the African DNA of survival, and lies dormant, unless and until these children are raised in a culture where sex outside marriage and violence and crime are acceptable and and everyday norms.

When these children grow up on the neighborhood basketball court, they develop a pecking order, established by bloody noses or a stabbing or two. I know about the stabbing part, because the star negro on my basketball team stabbed the starting negro center in the chest, with a six inch pen knife. The altercation was the result of a difference of opinion on who owned the mating rights toward a female negro student.

So our universities bring in these negro athletes, with their African DNA propensities toward violence, and instead of trying to teach them a common, accepted, and successful white student decorum, they play rap music before the athletic contests, bring in rap stars like Snoop Dog and his immoral sex concert, to kick off the basketball season, like they did at Kansas, playing on their inner savage DNA strains, and are surprised when these students act out their inbred culture?

Excellent post - hits the nail squarely on the head! "He disrespected me!"

Hey, even the Pope said the moribund white western culture needs an infusion of viril blood.

Spend decades neutering the white Males and then propose having muzzies and Afreakins breed the white women. What a pure unplanned coincidence, that is working out quite well, due to the PC, enlightened crew. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin