quote=Fotis]No windage test?[/quote]

I do check that, before I start videoing but you guys are already bored enough The scopes I have seen issues with reveal them in the video like I am showing. I haven't seen a scope yet that shows perfect on the up and down but fails the windage. My sampling isn't a lot though I admit that. I also need to be checking how the elevation travel is working at the more extreme ends of the windage adjustment range.

EVERYONE DOES SHOOTING VIDEOS! does nightforce test their scopes for QC by shooting them? uhhh NO! They static test them. you cannot accomplish the testing I am showing by shooting them on a gun. Its amazing how ridiculous some of the comments are about that. Where in the actual hell is your scope reviews? oh you don't have any? the same group attacks me, most of whom are blocked BTW, can you not see I don't give a rip? I am pretty confident in my own skin and my own abilities. It should be clear that I enjoy testing crap. seeing what it will do. you don't have to watch or like it.

if a scope fails on the clicks or has windage wander as its dialed, isn't there value in knowing that BEFORE you shoot it? I say absolutely, the average campfire geezer seems to fail and see that. the next SWFA tracking test review isn't going to be steller, like the last 2, stay tuned.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 01/22/20.