as i have stated before kids need to know how to work so they learn some respect for themselves,my son was always gun crazy to learn at 6 or 7 years of age he started shooting 22 LR and at 9 i got him a youth 20 gauge pump by age 10 he started shooting trap at the local trap range as did 2 of his friends by the time these 3 were 14 they were very good trap shooters. 2 of them won state trap titles the one that didn`t Luke just might have been the better trap shooter ?now they are all 30 some years old at the club now days we have 300 some trap shooters these 3 boys i shoot trap with them all 3 are the best trap shooters at the range , their averages last year Danny`s is 24.7 Luke was 24.40 my son Cory`s 24.35. none of these 3 practice ever. when mark luke`s dad and i walk out to shoot as a team most of time the only that may mis a clay target that will be me ,so you know who buys the beer !
>parents need to spend alot of time with their kids at a young age shooting and learning gun safety control.

Last edited by pete53; 01/23/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman