Got an IWB kydex holster in the mail today for my P365, this one from PJ Holster and am liking it. So far have only carried it on my daily walk but it has minimal bulk, holds the pistol securely and doesn't move around on me.

But I got to thinking that at least during colder weather where I can wear a cover garment of some kind, an easy on/easy off OWB would do well and probably be even more comfortable. I don't carry all day long but want something to put on for my walk, go to the store or wherever, and being left handed a standard loop holster makes me undo 3/4 of my belt every time.

Seems like the single clip type that works well for an IWB might not be enough for OWB since the whole holster wouldn't be as secure - or would it? Don't want it sliding around on me.

So what are you guys using and liking for a minimal bulk OWB type that you can put on and take off easily but which stays put? Looking for kydex most likely, leather is okay but this is my first kydex holster and I can immediately see the advantages, cost being only one of them.

What mine looks like except in black

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!