Can anyone offer advice on driving to AK through Canada while toting some ammo, primers, and powder?

Does this trip (from SD to AK) count as their "in-transit"

Personal exemptions

Certain types and quantities of explosives (see table below) can be imported, exported or transported in transit without a permit if the following conditions are met:

a. the explosive is imported, exported, or transported in transit for personal use and not for commercial purposes;
b. the explosive enters or leaves Canada with the person importing or exporting it—or, if transported in transit, it remains with the person transporting it at all times;
c. in the case of small arms cartridges, the cartridges do not include a tracer, incendiary or similar military component or device; and
d. the quantity of the explosive being imported, exported and transported in transit is not more than the quantity set out in the table.

Ammunition seems clear enough, but not sure about the rest.

Any individual can import up to 5,000 rounds of small arms cartridges into Canada without an import permit if they are for personal use (i.e., not for resale). If you plan to resell the cartridges or to import more than 5,000 rounds, you need an import permit. Similarly, you can export and transport in-transit up to 5,000 rounds of small arms cartridges for personal use without an export and transport in-transit permit, but you need a permit if you plan to resell the cartridges or to export and transport in-transit more than 5,000 rounds.

https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/our-natural...ting-exporting-transporting-transit/9907

I looked on a site, but it isn't all clear to me what qualifies for what.