Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
griz tracks:

[Linked Image from cdn9.dissolve.com]

[Linked Image from cdn7.dissolve.com]

Those aren’t griz tracks you idiot

Those are Bigfoot tracks

Holy smokes, I can’t contain my excitement. Notice the nail marks in front of the toes. This confirms something I’ve always suspected about Bigfoot; their feet are un-manicured and disgusting. Imagine how long those nails must be. Hideous

But that’s neither here nor there. Mr Chuck, I’m gonna need you to follow those tracks. Now, there should be some trace of menses or stool or ejaculate somewhere. This isn’t just cool stuff you find in the forest, it’s evidence. Even something as simple as a stray pube could hold the key to proving this whole thing.

Now a lot of people are scared of Bigfoot but don’t be afraid. They are very loving creatures. VERY loving, as the aforementioned erotic documentary clearly depicts. Thanks for that Steve

Originally Posted by Steve
[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

I encourage anyone wanting to learn more about these bi-pedal, bi-curious nymphopods to read this book. I’d be happy to lend you my copy. I’ll even include a couple rudimentary sketches I made of some of the scenes, to help the beginner better understand just what’s going on. It can be hard to grasp at first. I’ve sent numerous correspondences to the publisher and author offering to let them use my work pro-bono for the next editions but haven’t heard back yet