I think it is one of the most universal camo patterns around. Also it holds up well. When my cotton gear fades I soak it in some diluted rit dye and then darken some of the pattern with a magic marker. My only complaint is they have dropped a lot of their cotton clothes in favor of synthetics which are not as good for hot weather for my tastes. Their fleece garments are really nice and turn wind without an additional membrane.

Camouflage is mostly for looks except for waterfowl, turkeys and bow hunting but I still have a large closet entirely full of camo gear, more like an entire room. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't or I would pick just one pattern and only get others for special purposes. Depends on where you hunt but Nat gear and some others like ASAT and the predator line are close to being universal. I liked the Cabelas outfitter camo but they only have a couple items still available in that line so sometimes you are forced to get another pattern, same for WWII brown I have to go to fashion outlets that tout the retro look.

Some of my gear is 20 or 30 years old and I am just now having to get the elastic replaced in one of my fleece jackets, I will find out how the customer service is on this one. But even if they don't do repairs no problem I already got a lot of use out of it and it is still functional with out the draw cord.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli