The partition is never a bad choice. The LRX has a better BC but way out there I think a partition would open up better, A good compromise might be the LRAB I have had good results for closer shots with them and I am sure they would do well at extended ranges within their velocity threshold.

The Nosler LRAB will hold up, but I have never used them in anything bigger than the Swede so caveat emptor. I would go LRX or LRAB depending on which shot better in your rifle. The LRAB I would say opens better at lower velocities than the partitions and possibly the LRX and retains close to the same amount of weight as a partition but I can not say from personal experience as all of them have blown on through.

The 129s have worked so well that I haven't gotten around to trying the 140s, this again in the Swede. You will not be disappointed with any of these, but for me LRAB is it.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli