My 300 Win is a Cooper Long Range 26" barrel wiith muzzle brake. If I were buying again, knowing what I know now, I would build my own. I think a guy could build a tack driving properly outfitted rifle for much less than I spent on mine. That said if you are looking for and off the rack 300 WIN, I can't help you with a specific brand. What I would look for is: 1) 26" barrel. Take advantage of the case capacity of the 300. If you want a 24 inch barrel go with a 300 WSM. 2)Muzzle brake. If you don't intend to shoot it a lot, maybe not necessary, If you do, make it easy on yourself and buy one with a brake. Your shoulder will thank you, especially if you buy a light rifle. Mine weighs 10 lbs, heavy for carrying all day hunting but with the brake kicks about the same as a 308. 3) It has to have a good trigger and feed smoothly. 4) Three position safety. Being able to unload the rifle with it still in safe condition is something I don't have on my 300. That is something I will insist upon in the future. If you have access to the rifles you listed, compare them. If not and you are trying to buy based on someone else's opinion, do your homework, read all the reviews you can paying close attention to problems people have had with their rifle. A lot of guys (not saying anyone responding above fits in that category) base their opinion on a rifle they shoot 40 times a year. My 300 is three years old and I've put 800 rounds through it. I can tell you everything you would like to know about that rifle good and bad, what bullets it likes and which ones it doesn't all it's little quirks. One rifle company I would suggest you look at is Steyr. I don't know if they make a rifle in your caliber in the price range you are looking for, but they make some damn good rifles. I have two in .308 Win and I'm telling you they are keepers. Good luck with your search.