And meanwhile down at the Bloomberg Communist Globalists Gun Grab Club: they were nice enough to send me this on email:

We are poised to execute our largest and most ambitious electoral effort ever. In total, Everytown will invest at least $60 million – double what we spent during the 2018 elections, and more than the NRA reported spending in 2016 – to win big in 2020. With your help we will elect a Gun Sense President, flip several U.S. Senate seats, defend the Gun Sense Majority in the U.S. House, and elect gun sense champions up and down the ballot.

Make history with us. Make a generous contribution to the Everytown Victory Fund to support Everytown's $60 million election efforts.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately by clicking the links below:
Give $9 now >>
Give $14 now >>

and my reply to them...

ive you money, so that you can start taking away Americans' Constitutional Rights, starting with the second amendment, which will not only make the nation safer to criminals, but also make it easier for Globalist Communists to walk in and take over our country....like they have already taken over the democRATic Party where it is essentially bought and paid for...

NOT IN YOU [bleep] LIFE...I will be one of the Americans that will see you Globalists puppets, on the field of battle..

There is no greater honor than to die in the name of Freedom, Fighting for your country against ALL ENEMIES,

both foreign and DOMESTIC....

I'm sure I am not the only one in this country that feels that way.... in fact I think its still pretty common in Virginia, or at least the parts of Virginia are still part of Virginia, instead of ruled by Globalists down from New York....occupying Fairfax and Arlington Counties... just like they did in 1861.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez