Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by TomM1
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by tmitch
Forgot to add, Pre-64 M70. The stock looked in great condition, it's a black/green combo. It has a junk scope (Tasco?) mounted.

You have more restraint than I do. I couldn’t have left that rifle in that horrible store ... scared, hungry, and lonely. 😔

That’s funny right there. smile

Glad I’m not the only one who is compelled to save these rifles. Probably was starting to show flu-like symptoms already with that Tasco bolted to it.

Yeah, the gunshop owner probably talked up that Tasco though. I went into a gunshop the other day and there was a nice rifle there, but it had a real chitty scope on it. I think NCStar or something. The shop owner went on and on about how the scope was worth $300.00. I asked him if he would take the scope off and reduce the price by $300.00, then it was a "Hell NO" response. Then I said, I didn't think so, good luck with the sale man....

These soldiers at Ft Carson were at the range, shooting their ar and they just came from the gunshow with one of them scopes. Mounted it on the AR started shooting couldn't hit chit. The ph ucked with it, finally on paper. Then it came to the end when the glass fell out of it lol.

Ha ha...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA