In a debatable moment last night I decided to list a pristine Hungarian SA-85m AK on Armslist. Immediately received and email with interest. Today the person texted me and was real interested to make a deal on Sunday. He had a Tampa Fl area code in Memphis TN so my questions were on alert. I decided that I would only sell this through a local gun shop so they could do a 4473 on the buyer. Well this tripped the buyer up, said he wasn’t interested. No worries, I said - done, move on. Here is where it gets weird - next message started with “i know its your right blah blah but ai am a xxxx firearms instructor, some other [bleep] I forget, etc etc. something about the 2nd amendment. I was stressed working in the garage cleaning a huge mess, so I blocked all phone and email messages from this person. For all I know he is still trying to reach me. I also killed the ad on Armslist, just don’t want to deal with any crazies right now. I just thought it really strange that this guy would go into “i’m awesome, 2nd amendment guarantees me everything, etc.” flawed logic. My gun, my sale, my rules....

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff