Originally Posted by atvalaska
I seen differnt camera angles of trump and Pelosi.....trump did not see her paw..

I don’t think he saw her extend her claw. The President handed the speech to VP Pence and didn’t shake his hand, which I don’t take as a “snub”. If he doesn’t shake hands with his friend and Vice President he sure the hell ain’t gonna wanna shake the hand of his enemy.

She has a lot of nerve thinking that anyone, let alone her sworn enemy, would want to shake her hand. After all the lies and bullshit she’s told she shouldn’t even be on that stage. She should be in jail with Schumer, Schiff and Nadless awaiting trial. If this was the DPRK she’d already be in the pit bull cage or catching mortars and artillery rounds for her crimes against the Constitution.

She and her gang are the personification of the dangers posed by rogue politicians. Politicians that don’t serve their constituents because that’s beneath them, instead they serve their own interests and do so at the country’s peril. They serve to line their own pockets and further their own agenda. They can all go to hell and rot away into obscurity.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~