Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Seriously. Haven't seen him posting.

Was was curious as to what gets one banned around here, I had never been to the Talk to the Webmaster forum before (all the way at the bottom). Found this:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...24hourcampfire-under-attack#Post14531571

Deflave called Rick a "thin skinned little b$tch"...... and then asked what the difference 'tween "Rick Dim and a Joo" was.....

Rick Bin, free of charge, has provided all of us with a great forum for at least 17 years, totally free of charge. Guess he didn't care to be addressed in those terms from some guy out there in the safe anonymity of the internet. I'm calling it a case of stupid game/stupid prize on Deflave's part.

He'll prob'ly be back sooner rather than later. His "Were the Nazis on the Right Track" thread was a stroke of comic genius, guess he went off the rails again.

I'm not here to kiss Mr. Bin's tuchus, but I humbly and sincerely apologize for implying that he's related to Osama bin Laden. And as one of the tokens posting on this site, I actually enjoy the relatively unconstrained commentary that some call racism. Still, I ain't paying to use this site, as that would violate my religion.

I'm just catching up. I had some HOCKEY to watch last night, along with sharing new puppy duties with my wife and a trip to town last evening.

Remsen, I've seen your degree and know you profess to be an atty (of sorts ?) .

But your humor strikes me as perhaps a result of good breeding. Did you ancestors work the Catskills and Adirondack resorts?

Geno

Geno, I'm sorry to have to report this, but I'm a first generation American. My parents came to the US after the heyday of those resorts and they didn't speak English at the time. Plus, the closest they got to the Catskills was Ellis Island....

Heck, I'm only second generation. But 'we" settled in NY and actually used to vacation up there and at Lake Ronkonkama. Wild times for a city family! But never at those resorts, a few years before my time.

However, we did get to watch Sheky, Uncle Milty, George Burns, etc on the early TV shows.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?