Thank you Miles for another good parts source! I'll need that for a Savage 24v I'm bringing back from the grave! But I'm wanting to make this part for a couple of reasons. #1 is savings. I'm a Vet living on a VA Comp of what some pickup payments/mo are. That savings is a tank of gas or 4-5 boxes of shells for just some enjoyable fab time and scrap metal. This is NOT out of my skill set. Nearly everything i have was someones trash that I've repaired. From chest freezers to well pumps to big screen LED TV's to welder/lathe/shop equipment, computers, phones, vehicles, mowers, reloading equip, and firearms and much more... #2 is simply the satisfaction and pride in making a part 99% would just buy. I can understand some trepidation and doubt as we see so much of our once common ingenuity dumbed down to not even being able to change the oil in their car, or not even knowing it has to be done. I just don't have any friends who own an old 11-48 to get the dimensions quickly. I can reverse engineer the measurements just fine, was asking to just save some time.

"The Individuals Rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the State, nothing is so dangerous to a Society."
Underestimated by everyone...